#174 – 15 1/2″ Wade
- 15-1/2″ Wade saddle built on Sonny Felkin tree
- 1/4 stamped in traditional basketweave
- 7-3/4 x 6-1/2″ gullet
- 93 degree Wade-style bars
- 3″ tall wood post horn with 4-3/4″ finished teardrop cap
- 4×13″ oval cantle
- 1-3/8″ Cheyenne roll
- Hermann Oak top grade heavy skirting, Horween latigos (one half-breed) and strings, Horween laced skirts.
- Flat plate rigged at 7/8 with Jeremiah Watt stainless steel rigging plates and stainless steel clad 4″ monel stirrups.
- Sewn with heavy waxed linen thread throughout.
- Includes back cinch.
- Bucking rolls available for $75 additional.
Books are currently open for full custom saddles. For additional photos or other inquiries please contact me.