16″ Wade Saddle -#175
- 16″ tree Wade saddle built on Sonny Felkin tree.
- 1/4 geometric stamped.
- 7-3/4 x 6-1/2″ gullet, 93 degree Wade-style bars
- 3″ tall wood post horn with 4-3/4″ finished teardrop cap
- 4×13″ oval cantle
- 1-3/8″ Cheyenne roll
- exposed stirrup leathers.
- Hermann Oak top grade heavy skirting
- Horween latigos (one half-breed) and strings
- Horween laced skirts
- Flat plate rigged at 7/8 with Jeremiah Watt
- Stainless steel rigging plates
- Stainless steel clad 4″ monel stirrups
- Sewn with heavy waxed linen thread throughout. Includes back cinch.
- Bucking rolls available for an additional fee.
Books are currently open for full custom saddles. For additional photos or inquiries, please contact me.