Great Basin Wade
The Great Basin Wade is a middle-of-the-road working rig designed with the working cowboy in mind. They feature a heavy-duty Warren Wright wade tree with a 7-1/2” gullet and FQH Northwest style bars that will fit a variety of horses well. The 3×5” finished wood post horn will hold a dally under even the heaviest use. A shaved and shaped ground seat ensures a comfortable seat for long days in the saddle and a 4×12-1/2” round cantle provides enough purchase to keep your seat without becoming a liability if things get rough. A crossover rope strap is standard and a cowboy rear cinch is included.
I keep stock trees on hand in 15-1/2”, 16” and 16-1/2” seat sizes, build slots are typically 90-120 days out. A deposit of $650 secures your tree and build slot. Your final balance due will be collected prior to shipping.
Call Ben Geisler at 208-680-3264 for ordering information.
2021 Base Price $4,200
- Warren Wright Wade Tree
- 93° FQH bars
- Flat Plate Rigging at 7/8 or 3/4 Position
- 4x 12-1/2 Round Cantle Straight Up or with 1-3/8” Cheyenne Roll
- 5” Horn cap (finished) w/ Mulehide Wrap
- Cowboy Skirts
- Full Double Latigos
- 3×44 Cowboy style Rear Cinch
- 4” Tin Monel Stirrups
- Seat size 14- 16-1/2”
- Fenders 17- 21”
- Full/Half Breed Latigo
- Working Grade Stainless (+$200) or Weber Stainless Stirrups (+$350)
- Mulehide or Latigo (+$20) horn wrap